Svein says “In our workshops we explore ways of expressing yourself by allowing your intuitive mind to reveal your artistic self.drawing-board-in-the-trees”
Our inspirational setting, at the living gallery/studio with a backdrop of nature enhancing the ambient creative mindset.
It is proven by science that creative intelligence is important in our decision making helping us be more creative in all facets of our lives, both in personal and professional. This is the gift of painting. It lifts our spirit and happiness levels
I will share with you my how to create easily with various brush techniques and applications. You will very soon be putting paint on paper and quickly move into the creative mode. Within a short space of time you will, through guidance, be wanting to explore colour, using different tools and methods that give you confidence to move forward into expressing yourself. The purpose of our class is to allow the working mind to let go allowing the subconscious mind do its thing – create with colour.
- The workshop is designed so that each individual has the opportunity to explore their own style and colour palette.
- We provide paint, paper, canvas, pencils, crayons, apron and any other medium you might like to work with or experience for the first time.
- Half time break with delicious bites from the kitchen. Coffee, (best in town) filtered water, herbal teas etc etc. Dietary requirements are catered for.
- Our aim is that when you leave the workshop you will have enough knowledge and confidence to continue painting in your own space and time.
- If you would like a private lesson and have some experience but want to explore i.e. abstract or watercolour I can work with you to show you simple techniques so you can move into different mediums.
*Fun is the order of the day with some laughter
and no judgment of self.
*Allow for an inspirational few hours creating your masterpiece.